Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pull of the Month - August 2010

I open as much retail in the past four weeks as I have in any month in recent memory. They put in a brand new Target next to where I work and I have been finding excuses to jump over there whenever I can.


2010 Allen & Ginter World's Wordsmiths #WGS1 Homer

How can you beat a mini of a dude named Homer. Betcha he would have a blog if he was kicking today.

Homer wins this months Pull of the Month, but I did get one other fine insert this month - this was from Topps Series 2. Overall I think Peak Performance is a little Meh, but it is always good to get one from your squad especially when it is of Hall of Fame Third Baseman Mike Schmidt.

2010 Topps Peak Performance #PP-60 Mike Schmidt

Junk of the Month

2010 Topps NFL Football #286 Kellen Winslow

Damaged card - probably a pack searcher check the 2nd "L" in "KELLEN".

Past Pull and Junk of the Month entries"

2010 July
2010 June
2010 May
2010 April
2010 March

No comments:

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions