Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2010 Topps - The Inserts

I got plenty of inserts in the five retail packs, In addition to the cards below there were Five Toppstown and a Topps Attax card.

The Retros
2010 Topps Inserts George Sisler, Josh Beckett, Steve Carlton, Frank Robinson

Of course I was happy with the Carlton card, even if it is Cardinals rather than a Phils and you cannot go wrong with good old Frank Robinson. My only issue with the Mom cards is that the Carlton card seems so fake compared to the 1970 cards of my youth. The first pack I opened also had the Soriano Mom card.

The New York Inserts



2010 Topps Legendary Lineage LL-3 Babe Ruth Alex Rodriquez







2010 Topps Tales of the Game #TOG11 1969 Mets

As I had stated in an earlier post, I like the ToG inserts and may build the set, even if I have to start with a stinkin Mets card.

my final insert was a Million Card Giveaway redemption which will get its own post.

Links
Phungo HoF index Frank Robinson

No comments:

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions