Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015 Wallet Card = 2012 Topps 1987 Topps Mini #TM-38 Chase Utley


Here is my Wallet Card


2012 Topps 1987 Topps Mini #TM-38 Chase Utley



I elected to go with a mini. couple of things to note here. It is one of my favorite players and it is on the 1987 design and it is a mini. All things that make me smile.

I think those are all qualities that fulfill the qualifications proposed by Baseball Card Breakdown when they posted this idea last week.

And since it is a mini it the Utley card fits nicely into my brand new wallet that I recently received.


I penny sleeved it - not sure why. Regardless the 3 pix in this post are the first 3 of my 2015 Wallet Card.

I say 3 pix because I am also featuring the flip, so we can get an idea of how that side evolves.


2012 Topps 1987 Topps Mini #TM-38 Chase Utley (b-side)

Links
Chase Utley Player Collection Index

No comments:

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions