Monday, March 8, 2010

Philly Show this Weekend

The next edition of the Philadelphia SportsCard and Memorabilia Show is this weekend.

I am not sure if I will be attending, but am considering Saturday.

Hunt Auctions is continuing it's trend towards making the show more autograph oriented. There are 15 signers scheduled over 3 days. Baseball players Friday and Saturday and all Eagles on Sunday. There is no complimentry auto scheduled for Saturday, The comp on Sunday is Eagles Safety Macho Harris.

Hall of Famers Cal Ripken, Bob Feller, Jim Palmer, and Jim Bunning will all be part of the weekend.

Admission has also been raised a dollar to 8 bucks. There are usually $1 off coupons in the weekend editions of the Philadelphia Inquirer.

The price increase and the lack of a free auto are pointing me towards skipping this show, but I am sure I will cave.

No comments:

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions