Friday, October 18, 2013

2013 Phungo #50 Clayton Kershaw

For the purely selfish reason of wanting a Game 7 to watch on Saturday Night, I will be a Dodgers fan for the evening. To rep the Dodgers we are posting a Phungo Card of their Game 6 Starting Pitcher Clayton Kershaw.


2013 Phungo #50 Clayton Kershaw

I am a tad surprised we don't see this post on more cards. Pitchers do it all the time during BP. It is a different perspective on your ace. They are being a member of the team, setting a target for their throwing partner.  We also see here Kershaw has placed his cap down to use as a target/plate.  


I didn't post as many Phungo cards as I would have liked this year, but I have been thinking about 2014 Phungo. I am pretty sure there will be a 2014 set which will be the 6th edition of the cards. I also want to get out some last minute mailings of 2013 cards in the next couple of weeks - the last 2 years I have produced sets, but absolutely failed on the mailing out process. which is kind of the most important step.

Best o luck to the Dodgers - cmon game 7.


2013 PostSeason Cardinals
Lance Lynn
Michael Wacha 

2013 PostSeason Dodgers
Adrian Gonzalez
Clayton Kershaw (2012 Panini Prizm)
Yasiel Puig

No comments:

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions