Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2011 Phungo Cards - Prince Fielder

This is not a new 2012 Phungo card.  This Prince Fielder card is from last years set. 
 
Not sure if Prince will stick at 1b after his move to the AL.  Perhaps he will DH for the Tigers.
 
2011 Phungo #30 Prince Fielder
 
I kind of like this one, it isn't an action shot or anything like that.  But anytime I can get a decent pix of a all-star player I am happy. 
 
Glad to have Prince out of the NL, but always liked him - may have to add the Tigers to my Orioles Todo list for this summer. 
 
etc
 
If you want to see a fantastic video of a pack rip of Phungo Cards check out this posting by dayf over at Cardboard Junkie.   I absolutely love it and believe all Phungo Cards should be opened in such fashion.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions