Thursday, September 9, 2010

Are you Ready for Some Football??

I had already picked up more then enough 2010 Topps football, so I found a cheap pack of 08 UD Football to bust for the Opening game between the Saints and Vikings. Hopefully the outcome will be a little different this time around.

2008 UD Football
12 Cards per Pack
$1.68 (incl PA Sales Tax)


#118 Drew Brees
#70 Brett Favre

Got both QBs from tonight's game although Annoying Brett Favre is in the wrong uni.

#253 John David Booty
#211 Caleb Campbell
#SQ4 Starquest Ben Roethlisberger
#14 Steve McNair

Booty was my only Viking. I didn't get any Eagles. Did get the McNair card which brings a pang of sadness to me. Caleb Campbell is still with the Lions and made their practice squad. Ben R is of course suspended.

Go Vikings!

No comments:

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions