Sunday, February 3, 2013

#SB47 New Orleans LA


Tonight's game is at the Superdome in New Orleans.  


2010 Phungo BFI Andrew Jackson - Jackson Square

There is a park on the edge of the French Quarter, Jackson Square named for Andrew Jackson.  The focal point of the park is a statue of Jackson. Many folks view the Big Easy as just a party town, but there is also a lot of culture and history there as well. It is the home to great music venues, great cuisine and many noted authors. If your a traveler and haven't been there, I suggest you get New Orleans on your to do list.

Enjoy the game, I am sure there will be many shots of New Orleans throughout the evening.

1 comment:

The Junior Junkie said...

Damn right! Born and raised - and I'm in Uptown NOLA as I type this. Mardi Gras resumes this week (we took a one-week hiatus for the SB), so there's a lot more partying to be done. If any of you will be making it down here for parades, I'll be at Delachaise and St. Charles Ave - let's drink and talk baseball cards!

This Phungo card is now on my want list...

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions