Thursday, October 2, 2008

Game 2

2002 Topps206 #411 Brett Myers

For good reason there has been a lot of talk about how well C.C. Sabathia has been pitching and how he is an old-school workhorse pitcher. Well Brett Myers may not be CC, and is wildly inconsistent, but he does have a lot of bulldog in him and can be pretty old-school himself. With that in mind I am posting this old-school retro-heritage style card in the hopes that the Baseball Gods will smile on Brett Myers today.

With some luck I will get to go to today's game. I have a friend pulling some strings for me and am hoping to get tickets. If it falls together I should have some pictures up tomorrow or over the weekend.

Milwaukee Brewers @ Philadelphia Phillies Citizen's Bank Ballpark, Philadelphia PA. October 2 2008 6:07 PM

Go Phils!!!

No comments:

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions