Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More Parallels from 2012 Topps Heritage

Topps Heritage is out with another set of parallels.  I think these were out last year - 3 Pack blister package of Heritage with a bonus of  3 "black" parallel cards.  The Blisters ran $9.49+Tax at Target.  Which is roughly a dime discount off buying 3 individual retail packs.  The 3 bonus cards make the blisters a slightly better deal then Rack Packs.

I think these looked a little sharper in the 2011 Heritage, but judge for yourself.


The Halladay Card is an insert of course.  The other 3 cards are the black Parallels. Nice to get a Phil among the bonus cards and also get one as an insert among the packs. 



 Other Phils (Utley, Cliff Lee) that were in the 3 packs, plus 2 high numbers - Ike Davis, Asdrubal Cabrera. 
 Blister Pack w/ Mr Longoria's face flashed out.

1 comment:

Ryan H said...

I'm very interested in the Nick Markakis Black Border. I'm sure I can dig up something to your liking for it. Email me if you'd like to trade.

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions