Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Twins Reliever Justin Topa Ripping Packs at Wheelhouse Cards

On Monday I mentioned I was looking for Justin Topa cards in my s3 Blaster. 

Why would I, a Phillies fan, care about a reliever that has never played for the Phillies?

Well the IG post below sort of explains why I was seeking a Justin Topa card in this box. 

Topa is an MLB reliever that is also a card collector. Last Friday HE WAS IN MY LOCAL CARD SHOP OPENING CARDS. I happened to be there that same day, but I was there prior to Topa - who I believe dropped in unannounced. The Cards in this blaster review were all picked up that day. 

Here is a link to the Instagram -> Justin Topa at Wheelhouse Cards

Justin Topa with his Card

Topa opened at least two boxes and in the IG post you get to see his reaction to getting his own first card. He also gets another pretty good hit as well.

Great to see Justin Topa is a card collector that also comes out and supports local card shops. 

Sources

No comments:

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions