Monday, July 2, 2012

Swag from Cardboard Junkie

A few weeks back I posted the best evah sketch card a Cardboard Junkie Original 1/1 of Brad Lidge.

Along with the sketch cards Dayf was also generous enough to toss in some cool Phillies cards. 



Hall of Famer Mike Schmidt Cards.  Note the card on the left is the 1984 O-Pee-Chee card not the Topps Card. 

2004 Topps  Ricky Ledee
2004 Topps Doug Glanville

Dayf was also able to knock out a lot of cards on my Topps Philles Collection.  There is something that I llike about 2004 Topps, yet I rarely see it mentioned.  Either everyone else hates the set or perhaps it falls into that middle ground of being to new to be interesting for being old and not recent enough to be relavant.

Bunches of other Phils Cards

and....


I GOT A PONY!!

More Original Dayf artwork! - Fillies Ponies Phillies get it?


No comments:

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions