Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Introducing the 2010 Heritage Blaster Edition of Team Phungo

oh crap everything is reversed - why do I always forget how the scanner works. I am not rescanning just run the bases backwards. Oh and I have some roster questions in Red

The Starters


The Bench and the Pitching Staff


Ok if I have any roster errors let me know but here they are:
C Mike Napoli
1b Texiera
2b Kinsler
ss Tulowitki - what was the ruling on Chrome Cards? let me know, I will have to put in a scrub if Chromes are not allowed.
3b Figgins
OF Ethier
OF Melky Cabrera
OF Will Venable

SP Roy Halladay - half card - I think this is permissable, only get half his stats right?

other pitchers
Happ
Beckett
Floyd
Vazquez
Burnett
Zambrano (can I get rid of that gm where he got lit up by the Braves)

Bench

C Laird
1b Miguel Cabrera
2b Aaron Hill
OF Drew STubbs
DH Hidecki Matsui

Go Team Phungo - If Placido Polanco continues to have a banging year I am sure I will be kicking myself.

1 comment:

dayf said...

Chromes are fine, Doc gets half stats.

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions