Friday, April 15, 2011

CSA Card Show in Philadelphia -Burbs this Weekend - Free Admission on Friday!

Collectors Showcase of America is bringing a card show to the Philadelphia Suburb of Oaks this weekend.  The Oaks Expo center is just a few exits down 422 from where the Philly Show is hosted in Valley Forge.

To my knowledge this is the first CSA show here since I have returned to collecting.  The admission is Free on Friday with Show hours from 2-8.  Saturday and Sunday there is a $5 cover w/ 3 free autograph guest each day. 

For more info here is the CSA link

http://www.csashows.com/

Time Permitting I will have more info up tomorrow.  Regardless Team Phungo is planning to check out the show Saturday - if you might be attending let me know and I will look for you.

No comments:

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions