Before boring you with the particulars of the Phungo Spot the Sig! contest I will present this weeks Auto:
While picking out select autos for this feature it became clear that some autos were significantly harder to read and figure out then others. Knowing this, I have decided that certain autos will have different values. I also decided that the competition should be scored in some sort of baseball fashion.
To satisfy both of these requirements, I picked base hits as a measure of a signatures difficulty. Last weeks Luzinski card would have been a single. While harder cards to ID would be doubles, triples and homers. I plan on running out 15 cards - hopefully each Sunday or Monday until Mid-February. Whoever has the most runs at the end of the contest Wins. Aside from being named Spot the Sig! Champion, I will send off a batch of cards to our winner.
There are some additional ground rules that I have stolen from a recent Tribe Cards Quiz contest:
- Respond in the comments to THIS post.
- Only the first correct response will be awared the weeks Hit.
- Only ONE guess per person, please
- If you choose to ignore the above rule, only your FIRST answer will be taken under consideration
- Feel free to chat in comments, but please keep it clean
- That pretty much sums it up
This weeks bonus question is....
I have been to over two hundred ball games - How many times have I witnessed the player from this weeks contest in a Major League Game?
Oh and one last thing. This weeks card is good for a Double. Good Luck.