Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Phillies Starting Line Up Cards Jeff Francoeur

I had really wanted to get to one game on each side of the Phillies Home/Home series with the Orioles this week, but Work, the Calendar and weather have conspired against me.

Despite last nights 19-3 debacle I would have liked to have been there.

Phillies Starting Lineup Jeff Francoeur (Photo 2015 04 25)

I have been to 200+ games and I am not sure I have ever seen a position player pitch. Last night the Frenchy moment may have salvaged an otherwise brutal game.

Unfortunately a glaring communication failure combined with a complete mishandling of the bullpen at the end of the game turned a laugher into a pretty sour evening.

Sources and Links
Baseball-ref


No comments:

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions